Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Gift Waiting for 12 Years


In college, I taught dance at a ballet studio for work. There was one year one of my students dropped out of the end of year concert and I kept her extra costume in the back of my car for the longest time. When it can time to clear out my car, which happened only so often, I wasn't sure what to do with it. So I kept it thinking one day I may have a little girl to give it to. I came across it a few weeks ago and just about cried when I found it! She loves it! My little ballerina. I hope she'll have some kind of interest in dancing, though I will support whatever she wants to do. I'm so glad I kept it. There's some growing room. It was worth waiting to see it on my baby girl... (Notice her matching purple princess shoes she coordinated herself!)

4 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Look at her hair! She has gotten so much bigger since I saw her last!

Shanna Nemrow said...

Awwww...she is such a cutie!!! Love it!

Alison said...

What a princess! Hope she has her mommy's talent and love for dancing.

pandorasbox said...

how precious...I have Jessica's old dance costumes...she can probably still fit into them too. :-)