Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Fun!

We've been having a great summer so far! I'm actually really glad I got over my morning sickness before it started so that we have been able to do a lot! We always have beach night Monday nights with cousins. The kids are getting much braver each trip we go!





Brooklyn boogie boarding!





































The preggo's of the group. Reta's due in about 2 weeks. Also having a boy!




















Lovely Kati with Tori...
















Tre's first surfing experience! He did so good!































Giving his approval...



















With cousin's Zoey and Roxy...
















My kids are now at the age that I can appreciate Chuck E. Cheese's. They had a blast today!







































































We got about 300 tickets! Not bad for toddlers. (I helped a bit...)



















Fake teeth and binoculars for Tre's prize...



















A fairy wand for Brooklyn. Toy's I could have bought at the dollar store for $3. But there would be no sense of accomplishment. They had a great time!

1 comment:

The BRU Crew said...

SO FUN!! I AM LOVING the beach and FAMILY right now! Can't wait for MORE of it! ;) LOVE YOU!!