Sunday, July 26, 2009

Country Band 2009
















July of every year, I sing in a country band for a Pioneer Day celebration. I've been doing it with my friend Cathy Tibbitts for about 8 years now, and it's really fun. It's really one of the few chances I get to sing. I'm not a huge country fan, but the songs we have are fun and the people I sing with are great. The band has amazing players, so we fool around with a lot of the songs.  It was a very hot day and being pregnant didn't help the breath control, but the kids had fun. Lots of games and junk food! Tre was a little too comfortable on stage. Check him out on the video. Until next year...



5 comments:

The BRU Crew said...

I am bummed we weren't able to come! DANGIT! I hope you know I WISH I could have been there! You are AMAZING Mandy! Your kids are HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

pandorasbox said...

your kids take after you and Freddy...what natural performers. I wanted to go and see you guys but Dave was like...we can't crash another stakes partay...we don't know that many people in that stake...boo hoo..I missed the fun!!!

Maughan"sters" said...

You are so talented! I wish I could sing...
I will always remember you singing at my wedding dinner. It was perfect!

Shanna Nemrow said...

SO Cute!! You are so talented!! I swoon!

Robyn said...

Great job! Love that song! Wish I could've been there but we were in Utah. My mom loves doing that with you every year.