Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Happy Halloweenies, Tre and Brooklyn!

Happy Halloween everyone! This was a fun year because Tre finally figured this holiday out! I've been hiding this Buzz Lightyear costume from him since we got it and when I pulled it out to show him he freaked out! Buzz is his hero! He's seriously obsessed. Brooklyn was Tinkerbell, my Disney favorite. She didn't quite get it, but it was cute to dress her up. We went to Moe and Amy Kay's to eat then went out with about 30 kids around their neighborhood. Tre's cousin, Spencer, came as Buzz too. They loved looking the same. By the end of the night, we couldn't get Tre out of his costume. I got footage of Freddy flipping him in his costume while saying, "To infinity and Beyond..." at the bottom of the post. But I, of course, shot it sideways like an idiot, so just tilt your head to watch it. It's pretty funny!










6 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Love the costumes; they are adorable!

Alison said...

Your kids are adorable! Love the costumes!

pandorasbox said...

oh what fun you had and the kids are just adorable! I can' wait until we have grandchildren to take trick or treating!

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

We were at the mall and Luke stopped in his tracks when he saw a kid dressed up like Buzz, he would have freaked if he saw Tre. So cute! I love little costumes.

Great-Grandma said...

Amanda - This is Carole from the Fern Adair Conservatory - Fern gave me your Blog address and I've added it to my Grandkids Blogs. I'm still here at Fern's and now have 7 great-grandchildren. I love the Blogs - I get to see pictures often and keep up with everyone's growth and activities. Your children are beautiful and look forward to watch them grow
also. My e-mail is pnclpshr@aol.com. Carole

Just the Seven of Us said...

Your family is so darling! It looks like things are going great for you! Please tell you parents HI - they look great!!!!