Sunday, November 30, 2008

Edward!!... AHHHHHHH!!... Edward!!!!

There's nothing more fun, or depressing, than something that makes you feel 16 again. This... is of course... "Twilight" for any girl with estrogen in her red, warm blooded body.  A friend of mine had a "Pre- Twilight Movie" party the night the movie came out and it was a blast! There were about 45 - 50 women there, giddy and overwhelmingly excited to see this long awaited movie. There were bookmarks, "Fanpire" pins, candied apples of every kind, dry iced punch and quotes from the book pinned up all over the house! We also took a quiz and the 3 girls with the best scores, one including Amy Kay, got to play "Twilight Jeopardy!" (She won by the way. But if you have read the series 4 times in a row, you better fetching win something!) Seriously one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time!  My opinion of the movie? Ehhh... it didn't reflect the books greatness, but was still fun to see played out... 











4 comments:

Shanna Nemrow said...

SOOOOO stinkin awesome!!!! That looks like it was a rad party!! I feel the same way about the movie.

Looks like you had a great time in Texas...tell Freddy "nice beard"...Blair is going to be jealous. :)

Tracy Giles said...

That is too funny! I, like so many, was disappointed in the movie. I felt it was lacking in a lot of ways. However, the books are still fun to read. It's funny to me that some people actually think I named my son after Edward Cullen. I'm not that obsessed! Harrison's middle name is Edward. Anyway, looks like you guys had a fun time.

pandorasbox said...

I didn't care for the movie either...Bella didn't crack a smile not once...kinda reminded me of an old tyme melodrama where you boo and hiss at the villains.

Anonymous said...

So...um...your PICS were SO MUCH SWEETER than mine..I need to post another one! CRAP! Also...THANKSGIVING WAS A BLAST in TX! SO FUN!! LOVE YOU GUYS! I am digging the Christmas pics of you and your mom's shin dig!! ;) CUTIES!