Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Go ahead ... make my day!"


Our friends Brett and Brian took a bunch of us shooting this weekend. I've always wanted to learn how the load and shoot a gun. I was way nervous at first but felt a little more comfortable after getting the hang of it. I'm actually a pretty good shot. I just think it's smart in any circumstance to know how to use a gun. We shot some riffles, a 357 revolver, a .45 SIG, a 9 mm and a 22. I kinda felt like Martin Short in "The Three Amigos," when he shot the huge gun and flew backward when firing! Ha! A cool experience...


4 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I totally feel the same way. Every time I shoot a gun I feel like I'm going to fly backwards. I'm sure I'm pretty funny to watch. What a fun Saturday activity.

Joy Boaz said...

You officially scare me! Armed and dangerous are ya? I'm to big of a wuss to shoot a gun. Looks like you had a good time. :)

Shanna Nemrow said...

Love these pics! Ya know what? I've always been afraid of guns, but lately I've been wanting to learn how to shoot one and go shooting with my dad (he's always had guns). Take out my frustrations on those targets! Maybe I should erase this so you don't have to testify in court. Anyways, hope all is great with you guys. Things have been nuts for us. We are starting to settle in.

Anonymous said...

SWEEEET!! How fun was that?!! CRAZY GIRLS YOU!! I TOTALLY AM JEALOUS!! ;)