Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Weekend of Rocking...Hard

Freddy invited two of his long time friends, Blair and Kenny, and their families out to stay with us this past weekend to enjoy each others company. Luckily, I adore their wives, Shanna and Jill. We put our kids down and proceeded to play Rock Band for most of the night. Jill has a kick *** camera that I want! She has all of these cool lenses and gets these amazing shots with them. So we played around and had too much fun! The girls even played with some "album cover" ideas.  (Ladies- you're hot!) But the guys were so much fun to watch cause they got so into it!  Check them out!












4 comments:

jamirodana said...

Sweet! I have yet to play that game. Let me know which album cover you pick so I know what to look for in stores!

Jill said...

So much fun! Thanks again for being such fantastic hosts. We'll play again soon!

(How cute is Kensie posing with the girls in your next post?! Love it.)

Kendyl said...

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the comment on our blog, didn't realize that you were friends with Sara Ardnt. I was roommates at Ricks with her sister, Lisa. Also, I knew (briefly) your SIL Amy, when we lived in MV. I taught her daughter, Kyra in nursery. Small Mormon world, gotta love it. Anyways, cute blog!

Kendyl

Anonymous said...

K, I am jealous!!! WHERE THE HELL WAS I?!! HUH? I want to do this again with you guys!! MISS YOU and hope to see you SUNDAY!!! LOVE YOU WHORE!!!