Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ballroom Performance

Saturday night my mom and I performed at a ballroom graduation.  It's been about 8 years since the last time I performed anything ballroom, so it was a blast! My mom just recently got interested in the Latin Ballroom world and she has come to be such a pro at it!  A very fun night!
Monica came out for the event...
She got a little dancing in, but not as much as she hoped.
My mom got a Student Valedictorian Award for her skills! Whoo mama! 
Workin' it...
Doing a Rumba...rrrrr...
Showin' some leg in a cha-cha...
Mom...always a pro!
We then got to do a showcase at the end. Mom did a great Mambo! Lovin' her sassy, red dress!

I did a Paso Doble to "Rock You Like a Hurricane." So I was a little scantily dressed... It feels good to put on a black pair of fishnet once in a while! I recommend it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKIN FREAKIN HOT is what you are doing!! I am sure you had LOTS of fun!! You look like you did!! ;) You are LOVELY!!!

pandorasbox said...

I heard about your mom's ballroom dancing from your dad when Dave and I were at Golden Spoon in SJC where your dad was getting some frozen treat for your mom. I didn't realize that you were doing it too. You both look great!

Hugs!

Jessica's mom

P

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Mandy! I have loved looking at your blog and catching up with your ADORABLE family! Now I don't have to wait for updates from my mom : ) So good to see how well you are doing and see pictures of your sweet little ones! You are smokin' in these dance pictures!! Tell your parents hi for us! Love, shar

Maughan"sters" said...

Sexy girls! What does Freddy think about this outfit!

Tracy Giles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Giles said...

I'm such a dork and deleted my comment because of a stupid typo. Anyway, I said next time you should post a video so we can see you in action! You look great!