Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Disneyland Fun '12

For my birthday this year, Freddy got the whole family Disneyland passes! One of my favorite places of all time! Some of my best memories have been at Disneyland. It's like home to me really. Unfortunately, I feel as though it is way too over populated now. I don't ever remember it being so crowded! Then again, I'm lugging around 4 more people now... Here are a few of our Disney outings. Luckily we have some great guys who also have passes and are able to join us on occasion. :)






















Makenzie... Tre's girlfriend. Wish we could just make the marital arrangement now...




First time on Tower of Terror. Haven't been on it since.






New Cars ride. Too forever to get on it, but we stuck it out! Totally worth it.

No comments: