Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pretend C!ty

My friend Shanna told us about this amazing place called Pretend City in Irvine and that's exactly what it was! A great big city for itty bitty people! So awesome! Our kids had a blast! There was a mini fire station, police station, cafe, farm, construction site, grocery store, doctor's office, even a beach... you name it, they had it! They had little punch cards for each station, fake money, hands on tools to play with, dress up and even miniature cars they could drive around and fill with gas! So educational. I could go on and on. I'm so excited to take them again because there was so much to take in! Take a look... you'll get the picture...






























2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

That looks like so much fun! My boys would tear that place up!

Just the Seven of Us said...

I need a place like that in Pittsburgh - that looks awesome!!! You're kids are SOO CUTE!